JD for Accounts Consultant
Education : B.Com / M.Com / Inter CA
- Minimum 3 Years plus of experience in managing end to end financial accounts of any small or medium size company. Experience in Startup/tech driven IT company is added advantage.
- Good command and understanding of TALLY accounting software is a must.
- Working knowledge on RoC and related compliances will be added advantage.
- Tech savvy. Well connected on social media, conversant with internet, online medium.
- Good command over MS Office products. Extensive hands-on experience on Excel is added advantage.
- Maintenance of company`s books of accounts
- Preparation and submission of statutory and compliances data and filing returns
- Good understanding and experience on TDS, VAT, Service Tax, professional tax, etc.
- MIS Reporting.
- Co-ordination with auditors, bankers and other consultants
- Salary calculation
- Payable & Receivables control
- Customer billing and payment follow ups
- Provide financial advice by studying operational issues, applying financial principles and practices, developing recommendations.
- Prepare special reports by studying variances, preparing budgets, developing forecasts.
- Update job knowledge by keeping current with financial regulations and accepted practices, participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplish finance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Office administration
- Good in verbal and written communication
- Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple business tasks as well as strong follow through skills
- Ability to complete tasks timely and accurately critical
- Must be detail oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to work well with others in fast paced, dynamic environment